Beginner Wire Bracelet Class
Product DescriptionSaturday, July 7th from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Due to the class start time, students will need to gather their supplies on another day prior to class to ensure they are ready to begin at 10:00 a.m.
Beginner Worthy - Tools will be available to share in class for those that don't own them, but feel free to bring your own to work with if you have them.
- (5-1/2 ft.) 22 gauge round wire
- (1) Single point attachment clasp
- (14-16) 6mm round or rondelle glass beads
- 3 - 4mm round and/or bicone shaped glass beads
- 2 inch headpins (you will need as many headpins as you have 3 - 4mm beads)
Designed by Judy Rowe, Taught by Cassandra Spicer