Bead Embroidery Introduction Pendant Class
Product DescriptionSunday, June 9th from 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Ambitious Beginner Worthy - You do not need a lot/any stitching experience in order to be successful in this class. It is however, an involved project when it comes to supplies and design, so a seasoned beader will have more resources in their stash and be better prepared for the time required.
What you will need to bring:
- A variety of size 15, 11 and 8 seed beads (regular and Demi shaped)
- Various focal and accent options
- Interesting findings and open-design components
- 2, 3 or 4mm Fire polish or druk Czech glass for accents and edging.
- Ultimately, you will want to consult with Cassandra prior to the class date, even if it is in pictures via email. You will have time during class to make decisions and additions, but will want a general idea of what you are using prior to that Sunday.
You will be supplied as part of your class fee: Beading Foundation, needle, thread, epoxy, and Ultra Suede. All of these supplies are of the highest quality, and those we recommend the most for this technique.
Taught by Cassandra Spicer, Designs Pictured are her art.