English Ivy Bracelet Class
Product DescriptionBeginner Worthy - Perfect for the beginning beader, or someone who just wants a chance to use their long magatamas!
ONLINE ONLY - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION IN FULL
We are now offering some of our most popular projects as we dip our toes into the digital waters. Here's how it works:
- While purchasing this class, you will receive a digital download at the end of the check out process. This is your PDF copy of the class pattern, so please watch for and save it to a device you can either print or work from.
- Once you have completed check out, head over to the link below and join the private Facebook group. You will be asked if you have purchased the digital class and the answer will be confirmed prior to your admittance into the group.
- The Facebook group is where the video tutorial will exist, therefor you must be a Facebook user in order to utilize the digital class option at this time.
- In the Facebook group you will also get opportunities to see the latest beads available for this project... don't see anything recently added, just ask!
- The group is intended not only to host information and videos for the project, but also for members to share their color combinations and struggles, as in a real class setting. Cassandra will periodically check in to try to answer questions, but feel free to directly message Beads to Live By if you run into a specific problem.
Designed by Sheila Schanne