Kit for Three Pieces of Jewelry and a Truly Unique Experience
ONLY FOUR SPACES LEFT
Pre-Order Now Available! Estimated Ship date currently 10.16.18
V.I.P. Jewelry Design Experience
A Taste Of Barcelona
Have you ever wanted a front row seat to the bead design experience? Join Cassandra (and her hubby Chris) from the comfort of your favorite beading chair, as she travels and eats her way through Barcelona, Spain!
This is a truly different kind of bead kit, and one that you will not soon forget. Start with the anticipation of your beautifully arranged package, filled with hand-picked beads and other trinkets yet to be revealed! You will get to follow along on the journey first hand, and be one of a group of less than 20 people to participate in this first experience of its kind.
- Beads for projects yet to be designed! Colors will reflect the rich jewel tones, striking contrasts and bold gold metallics of Spanish fashion and art.
Some, but not all styles include: Czechmate Beams, Pressed and Tablecut Glass, Etched Seed Beads and Daggers, Bugles, Tiles...
- Three Unique Patterns - One each for the months of November, December and January following the trip. They will be delivered either by video or PDF format, determined by Cassandra once designs are completed.
- Basic Findings - A few clasps, ear wires and chain will be included for the sake of continuity in the final projects.
- Shipping Flat Rate priority is included, anywhere in the U.S. but you must select 'in store pickup' during checkout to avoid additional charges. If planning to actually pick up at the store, please include a note in your order, and Cassandra will issue a refund of $7.95 after you've completed the check out process.
- Exclusive Access A private Facebook group will be created only for those who have purchased the kits. Here Cassandra will share photos, sketches and insights into how she comes up with the new jewelry designs. While the group will also be utilized for helping students through the final projects, if you are feeling inspired, it will be a great place to share ideas youve come up with along the journey!
- First Dibs You will have front row access to future experiences such as this!
Requested From Participants:
- Recommended Experience Level: Intermediate Beader -Experience with Stringing, Knotting and Basic Stitching Techniques like Peyote and Right Angle Weave recommended.
- Tools Size 10, 11 and 12 Needles. 10# Wildfire and OneG or SoNo thread in neutral colors, work surface, wax and scissors. Other materials used may include Silk cord in sizes 4 or 6, Flexible cable etc.
- Beads Basic Sizes (15, 11 and 8/o) in Golds, Bronze/Coppers and Black tones. Additionally, Superduos and other bright accent colors in the basic sizes would help to liven up your work. Cassandra will attempt to work within the parameters of the beads included in the kit, but because the design process will take place after her trip, you never know what might inspire her!
- Ordering Deadline is October 15th to receive your kit in time for the full experience!
Still Not Convinced?
At ONLY $99, that breaks down to 3 kits, at less than $34 each!
Wanting to get your first taste while you wait for your kit? Head over to Cassandra's Pinterest inspiration board, link below: