Zoom Class - Stitch Sampler Bracelet
Product DescriptionPlease THOROUGHLY read the class description, and reach out with any questions prior to registration. These fees cannot be reversed at 100% once students complete the checkout process.
Class Date: Sunday, November 22nd from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST
This class time reflects active instruction, students will be able to start signing on at least 15 minutes prior to class starting. Anyone who is not signed on and settled in prior to 12:00 p.m. will have to wait until the break time to be admitted to the classroom. Any missed work will have to be done from the PDF instructions on their own time.
Skill Level/Requirements: While the techniques are appropriate for someone at a beginner level, the class structure is such that some beading experience would be best. Students MUST have experience with Zoom prior to registering, there will not be detailed instructions on using this format.
Fee Includes: 4 hours of in-person instruction on the scheduled class date/time with a 20 minute break in the middle, currently there is no recorded video available. Everything pictured in the photo will be included in a kit (as well as a clasp that isn't shown) that will ship by November 8th so that students can replicate a bracelet to fit their sizing specifications during class.
Class Fee = $60
Kit Fee = $60
What Students Will Need To Have On Hand:
(not provided in kits etc.)
- Two devices: One for Zoom interactions and one for taking/sending pictures as needed for teacher to check work.
- Adequate setting for class time (includes things like padded tray, ability to limit background noise, good lighting, etc.)
- Basic tools including: Wire Cutter & Chain Nose Pliers
- 8 lb Satin Fireline
- Beading Wax
- Size 12 Beading Needles (we prefer Tulip brand)
- If you have any trouble tracking these items down, we regularly stock most of them and would be happy to add them onto your order prior to the ship date. Please let us know right away so that we can make sure to get them in stock if temporarily out.
Designed & Taught by Cassandra Spicer (pictured above)
Cassandra's love for teaching (15+ years of experience) and helping other people create beautiful things, along with 20+ years in the industry, makes this her DREAM job! She is a 2 year alumni of the Starman TrendSetters Design Team and has been published in three different bead magazines, twice internationally. She can't wait to see you in class!