Cactus Flower Pendant Zoom Class
Product DescriptionClass Date (on Zoom) - Friday, April 23rd from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. EST
Please THOROUGHLY read the following class description, and reach out with any questions prior to registration. These fees cannot be reversed at 100% once students complete the checkout process.
This class time reflects active instruction, students will be able to start signing on at least 15 minutes prior to class starting. Anyone who is not signed on and settled in prior to 6:00 p.m. will have to wait until a comfortable time for the teacher to admit them to the classroom. Any missed work will have to be done from the PDF instructions on their own time.
Skill Level/Requirements: Students need to be comfortable having done some previous needle and thread beadwork prior to registering. They also MUST have experience with Zoom as there will not be detailed instructions on using this format.
Fee Includes: 2 hours of in-person instruction on the scheduled class date/time, currently there is no recorded video available. The kit will include all of the beads needed to make similar pendants to the photos shown. If you are interested in a custom color selection, we will do our best to find a fabulous color combo that meets your request. Please note that you will need to default to one of the two pre-determined options if we don't come up with something you love prior to the ship date. Kits will ship by April 14th when registration closes.
Class Fee = $25
Kit Fee = $30
What Students Will Need To Have On Hand:
(not provided in kits etc.)
- Two devices: One for Zoom interactions and one for taking/sending pictures as needed for teacher to check work.
- Adequate setting for class time (includes things like padded tray, ability to limit background noise, good lighting, etc.)
- 10 lb Wildfire in coordinating color to beads
- Beading Wax
- Chain & any other necessary findings for stringing pendant
- Size 12 Beading Needles (we prefer Tulip brand)
- If you have any trouble tracking these items down, we regularly stock most of them and would be happy to add them onto your order prior to the ship date. Please let us know right away so that we can make sure to get them in stock if temporarily out.
Designed & Taught by Cassandra Spicer
Cassandra's love for teaching (15+ years of experience) and helping other people create beautiful things, along with 20+ years in the industry, makes this her DREAM job! She is a 2 year alumni of the Starman TrendSetters Design Team and has been published in three different bead magazines, twice internationally. She can't wait to see you in class!