Season's Greetings Workshop (Zoom) Class
Bead Embroidery Brooches/Pendants
with Anna (Hatvani) Lisztes of Precious HeartBeads
As winter holidays approach, let us welcome you to create something seasonal – as pendants, brooches or both for yourself and your loved ones. Join us to learn how to make these amazing seasonal gifts just in time!
Class will be held Saturday, December 2nd - Full Schedule (EST): 10 am – 5 pm – 1 hour lunch break – from 1 -2 pm, then two other coffee breaks, like 11:30-11:45 and 3:30-3:45 pm
Projects for the class:
- Pomegranate pendant/brooch;
- Hellebore pendant/brooch;
- Iceflower pendant/brooch.
Through this project you can learn:
- how to build up your design to any specific theme
- how to select the shapes and materials to go well together to your own designs
- mastering embroidery with french wire
- using crystals in bead embroidery
- how to pick gradient colors of seed beads to bring more brightness to your beadwork
- how to make interchangeable jewelry that can be a pendant, also a brooch
- and many more tricks and tips to master bead embroidery
Kit fee is USD $110, not included in class fee (plus taxes/vat and shipping) - Kits are mandatory and will be available from the instructor - they will be shipped from Hungary, so please place your order with Anna as soon as she has emailed information to you.
Kit includes: (all materials for 3 designs)
- detailed spiral bound color print-out of the instructions
- pre-printed beading foundation
- crystal briolettes
- fine quality czech and japanese beads
- patina leaves and bead caps - handpainted to match the design
- velvet ribbons, braided cords, brooch blanks
- end caps, jump rings, crimps and clasps
- romantic bails
- thread and needles
- soft italian lambskin leather in matching colors
- plenty of design tips and tricks to make your project fit for your neck and taste and be unique"
Level of difficulty: Intermediate, Advanced
Techniques: Bead Embroidery
Zoom format: Anyone with the necessary experience is encouraged to register, but must be comfortable working virtually from their own space.