Registration will open Friday, February 9th at 12:00 p.m. EST - until then, the class will show up as 'sold out', regardless of the amount of seats available.
Class will be held Saturday, March 30th - Full Schedule (EST):
10 am – 5 pm – 1 hour lunch break – from 1 -2 pm, then two other coffee breaks, like 11:30-11:45 and 3:30-3:45 pm
Vanity - Embroidered Bracelet Class by Anna (Hatvani) Lisztes of Precious HeartBeads
This bracelet is a great study to teach you how to use french wire - all types and gradiant colors as nature's amazing palette.
Also we are going to learn how to match rhinestone chains to enhance your design.
All materials are selected carefully to match this beautiful theme - available in two color palettes.
Through this project you can learn:
- how to build up your design to any specific theme
- how to select the shapes and materials to go well together to your own designs
- how to use french wire to get the most out of it (hard, soft and textured as well)
- how to pick gradient colors to bring more brightness to your beadwork
- how to use different materials other than beads to complete your jewelry
- how to adjust any type of bracelet to your wrist
- how to incorporate magnetic snaps to your designs
- and many more tricks and tips to master bead embroidery
Kit fee is USD $110, not included in class fee (plus taxes/vat and shipping) - Kits are mandatory and will be available from the instructor - they will be shipped from Hungary, so please place your order with Anna as soon as she has emailed information to you. This will not happen immediately after check out, but closer to when we close registration for the class.
- Detailed spiral bound color print-out of the instructions
- pre-printed foundation of the pattern
- top quality flashy labradorite cabochon
- top quality rhinestone chains
- fine quality japanese beads
- all types and colors of french wire needed
- magnetic snap clasp matching color
- thread and needles
- soft italian lambskin leather/ultrasuede/eco-leather in matching colors
- plenty of design tips and tricks to make your project fit for your wrist and taste to be unique"
Level of difficulty: Intermediate, Advanced
Techniques: Bead Embroidery
Zoom format: Anyone with the necessary experience is encouraged to register, but must be comfortable working virtually from their own space.
Anna Lisztes (Hatvani) is a Hungarian bead artist, born in 1979 in Budapest.
She has always been a crafty person, started to make her own jewelry at the age of 5. As a teenager her dream was to become fashion designer and silversmith, but taking her parents’ advice she studied Law.
After finishing the University, she has worked for many years for multinational companies- supporting the management as HR/Organizational Development/ Lean expert.
After her first son was born, she fell in love again with jewelry design and bead embroidery became a real passion to her.
Shortly after opening her ETSY shop in 2010, custom orders started to flow – so she started making and selling tutorials and kits of her designs to satisfy a wider range of customers.
Although she participated numerous beading contests and challenges, also appeared in beady magazines worldwide, she prefers to stay out of competitions and practice her art as the best way to find her inner peace – and pleasing people whom are interested.
„Designs are flashing in my mind as finished pieces, all I have to do is to take a deep breath and start realizing them. They are coming like callings from deep in my heart and soul, and I just feel the urge to hold them in my hands finally.”
She lives in northern Hungary by the feet of the mountains, close to the wilderness surrounded by her loving children and pets. She gains inspiration from nature, mythology and history of art.
Creating bead embroidered jewelry became a full time profession in 2020, which enables her to focus on her art other than rising up her 3 sons.